Sunday, October 01, 2006

I'm In Good Company

I don't suppose I've ever posted an entry here that does not have a typo. I correct them when I find them (diligent readers will have noticed that I do so without comment).

It turns out I'm in good company. Today's Wx Post reports that the Colin Powell didn't quit, he was fired. And:

For two days, the only person at the State Department Powell told about it was his deputy and friend of decades, Richard Armitage. Powell dropped off his resignation letter, as instructed, after typing it himself on his home computer. (The White House later pointed out a typo and sent it back to be redone.) Loath to reveal either surprise or insult, he used the letter to claim the decision to leave as his own.


Maybe I should send my stuff to them for proofing.

No comments: