Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hacked?

My friend Peter thinks I've been hacked. He says that this link seems to have been hijacked for a time yesterday by a link that has nothing to do with me. He sent me a copy of the link, although I won't republish it here: I have no inclination at all to give these hackers, if it is a hack, any extra publicity.

I have no idea what's going on here: whether it was an accident or intentional or whether, God forbid, Peter somehow pressed the wrong key. But the problem seems to have gone away, and I trust it will stay away. If you do run across any further seeming hacks, I hope you'll tell me, in comments or otherwise.

Meanwhile, this site remains all Underbelly, all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to say there are no hackers out there, but I have noticed that sometimes when I click on a blog link, the link will take me to a blog I have never seen before and didn't plan to visit. These miscues are usually random and benign (doesn't seem like someone is intentially trying to take me somewhere), and usually resolve themselves within an hour or two. I've always attributed it to ghosts in the machine at blogspot, but maybe it is something more.

Buce said...

Thanks, anon. Sounds like it fits the situation, although I must say it has never happened to me.