Friday, August 24, 2007

But It Never Stayed Home Before

Thanks to Larry, who blames rent control:

Russia: Woman Sets Ex-Husband on Fire
Published: August 24, 2007

A Moscow woman set fire to her ex-husband’s penis as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka, the police said. It was not clear if the man would make a full recovery. The couple divorced three years ago but for financial reasons continued to share their small apartment.


May said...

In my country (a large European country), one every other day a woman is killed by her husband or ex-husband or ex-boyfriend.

I can imagine the scene of the fat drunk guy with a tiny appendix on fire.

Buce said...

May, perhaps you mean "appendage"--?

May said...

Hmm, I should have checked... Anyway, you must know better than I, so I'll try to rephrase it: "an appendage with a reduced size that was barely distinguishable from the flaccid flesh nearby".
Hope it sounds ok now.