Thursday, December 18, 2008

Famous Bernie Update

Joel's back again (cf. this) to remind us of another famous Bernie: that would be Bernie ("Do You Sincerely Want to be Rich?") Cornfeld of Investors Overseas Services and the Fund of Funds who was--I had forgotten this part--was acquitted of charges resulting from the collapse of his empire. The Wiki quotes Bernie as saying that polygamy was "considerably simpler than monogamy and a lot more fun." Boy, never seemed that way to me. I mean, you know, never looked that way.

And here's Bernie the Window Cleaner.

And Corneil and Bernie, oh the list goes on and on...

Update: All the Bernie chatter gives me an ad link to Bernie & Phil's Furniture Store. I don't know where they are but they're offering 70 percent off.

1 comment:

Bernie Fans said...

You've forgotten Bernie!
www.officialbernie.co.uk

What a great list!