- Dignified lady parading a matched set of Scotch Terriers, wearing, a matched set of plaid snuggies. Did she gives the dogs the snuggies for their birthday?
- Some guy, on why he only buys single-ride Metro tickets: a multi-ride ticket “takes up too much space in your wallet."
- One change at United Airlines check-in as a result of charging for baggage: slower service. Now, in addition to processing all the bags, they have to process the credit card transactions.
- Does this sentence make any sense: Drinks are not permitted to be carried back to seats.
- The signature plaque at the Philharmonic: Avery Fisher—Wise, Elegant, Gentle, Caring. On my music hall, I just want “scholar and saint.”
[Oh, and the “fritelle” on the dessert menu at Union Square Cafe are in truth a bunch of donut holes.]