Saturday, November 19, 2011

Twitter

Yep, I've got a Twitter account.   Not to worry, I have not the slightest intention of pursuing you with my intestinal ructions and suchlike; indeed I may not post anything at all. But I figured I did need to start following some other people.  On the off chance you want to add me to your thread, I am Buce3; I have no idea who the other two are. There's a link at the side of this page.


Update  I see that among many other users, I now join in fellowship with Pope Benedict XV; he has done 13 tweets.  I also see that the only person he follows is one Vanessa in the Philippines.  Good luck to him; so far she hasn't accepted my request.

3 comments:

Toni said...

Did a search on Twitter for Buce3. No results found. Maybe this wasn't meant to be...

My daughter opened an account under HowToBeSick so she could put a Twitter box on my website so I could update the site myself. I think she had in mind, "Appearing at xxx book reading on xxx date." I rarely used it until I saw one day that I had a couple hundred followers and that some setting was posting on Twitter the posts I put up on my Facebook page.

I still barely understand Twitter (someone Tweeted me and explained the hashtag so I use those) and I don't like Twitter but I did enjoy saying to Tony this morning, "UCDavis is a trending topic." Oh, what a little pepper spray will ignite.

Ken Houghton said...

Buce1 is someone named (or possibly something called) Buce Hendrik.

Buce2 has not tweeted yet, and identifies as "buce"; could even be you in a previous mode.

Buce5 and Buce94, among others, also already exist.

Ken Houghton said...

And I'm with Toni; I can't find Buce3.