Monday, February 11, 2013

Somebody Need to Do a Good Version on YouTube

The Pope he leads a jolly life,
He’s free from every care and strife;
He drinks the best of Rhenish wine,
I would the Pope’s gay life were mine.

Link.  And:
Queen Whilhelmina Has a Trick
Of eating oysters off a stick.
Her gown is low but not too tight
And then that skips she gets at night.
Link. Yes, I know she's not Wilhelmina, but still. The Pope and the Queen. Hey, you don't suppose?

While we're surveying recent news, we could hope for new versions of:
I am the man, the very fat man,
That waters the workers' beer
I am the man, the very fat man,
That waters the workers' beer
And what do I care if it makes them ill,
If it makes them terribly queer
I've a car, a yacht, and an aeroplane,
And I waters the workers' beer.
Link.

No comments: