Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Subscribe to John Ayer’s “Louvre” Photo Stream?

[Oh dear no, please. Well, I guess you can if you want to. But this isn't at all what I intended. I just wanted to post some photos--which won't make any sense without some commentary. which I don't have ready yet. I guess the Leviathan is just capturing more and more of my life. I will try to get to a "commentated" version in due course.--Buce]

Subscribe to John Ayer's "Louvre" Photo Stream?
You are invited to view this Photo Stream and post your own photos, videos, and comments.

Other subscribers will see your email address when you join.
<!-- Inner anchor tag used to enable links in Outlook
Subscribe to this Photo Stream






iCloud is a service provided by Apple. My Apple ID | Support | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Don't Send Me Photo Stream Emails
Copyright © 2014  Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014, United States. All rights reserved.


-->

No comments: