Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Bloginar

Earlier I linked to some fascinating posts about Supply Side Economics from people some of whom were present at the creation and others of whom simply knew what they were talking about. Bruce Bartlett, Mr. SSE himself, brings the matter full circle with a bit of metablogging here--linked, naturally enough, at Economist's View, the site that got the ball rolling and has pretty much established itself as the go-to source for up-market econ discussion (link).

Here's another example: Martin Wolfe presides over his own seminar at Economist's Forum here. As Mark Thoma points out, prominent economists often weigh in at Wolfe's site with comments of their own.

Of course, if you are a little shaky on the whole idea of supply side, you could pop on over and select any of half or dozen so relevant courses at MIT Open Courseware here.

[Aside: Wonder how that bit is going, anyway. I admit, I often go there browsing and say to myself, "hm, I ought to learn more about that..." Yeh, right. How many people, I wonder, actually work their way through an MIT course in any systematic way? And who are they?]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the term "Bloginar."