Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Not an April Fool Story?

People seem to be treating this one as if it as an April Fool's joke. Hah! I wish!



Update April 4: As anonymous says, YouTube seems to have pulled the version originally posted here. Hope this replacement link works; I have no idea what is going on. The video to have been produced by an outfit called "Screaming Frog;" see the various links at Google Blog (link). I got one very acerb comment from a friend-of-a-friend, asserting that it was all a scheme to soften us up to illegal immigrants, propagated by an outfit that used to do PR for the Mexican government. I don't endorse any of that (or even follow it--how this is supposed to soften me up on illegal immigration is quite beyond me). As to Screaming Frog's client list, I am absolutely ignorant. But like I say, I hope the link works; this is too wonderful not to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like YouTube pulled the video. What was it?

Anonymous said...

That was funny! Thanks for getting a new link.