- He was "a supporter of Hitler's Third Reich," an also a Jew who spent World War II in a Nazi concentration camp.
- He survived the concentration camp and came to New York, where he managed a disco.
- He was murdered by (apparently) a con artist and her acomplice, who stole his safe.
- He was 90.
- He had a job managing a building in the Bronx.
- He lived down the street from Bernie Madoff.
- His name was Guido.
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Collect them All
Which of these things is the weirdest thing about the life and death of Guido Felix Brinkmann: